Friday, February 17, 2012

Digging Up Roots and Saving the Planet at the Same Time

As I'm sure you know, digging up the family roots has become a bit of a hobby of mine. However, not wanting to clog up cyber-landfills with multiple e-mails, I'm switching to blogging. We all benefit. I get the enjoyment of sharing my genealogical obsessions with you. You get to share in the excitement of each and every family find. Al Gore gets the satisfaction of knowing that the Whelan family is doing their part to fight global cyberwarming (or something like that).

With no further ado, I'd like to introduce you to our current cast of characters:


(to view the family tree, right click on the image, open in a new window and zoom)

Yes, at some point in the near future, I'll start work on the maternal line and you'll be treated to the Banks Bak Bankowski Behm Bonk and Borkowski family Blog (or as I like to think of it, the BaBaBaBeBoBo Blog). Stay Tuned...

For now, we're be digging up news and tidbits from Whelans, Johnstones, Looneys, Craigs, Holtzmans, Shafers and Harts.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen! Did you start the above mentioned blog? I'm interested in connecting about Behm-Schnabel-Becher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Let's chat. My email address is kcilenti@gmail.com

      Delete